Athletic Training Graduate Program
Students must demonstrate completion of the following courses, with a minimum grade of "C":
- Introduction to Psychology
- Basic Athletic Training Course
- Health and Wellness
- Anatomy and Physiology (8 credits)
- Chemistry (4 credits)
- General Physics (4 credits)
- Kinesiology with Lab
- Exercise Physiology with Lab
Additional Admissions Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from an Athletic Trainer that provided clinical supervision within the past two years)
- Verification of current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification as a healthcare provider or professional rescuer
- Verification of First Aid Certification
- Completion of an essay that addresses a current health-related topic. Rating on this essay will be based on critical thinking and writing ability
For additional information on Graduate Studies at Salisbury University, including graduate admissions requirements, please visit the Graduate School Website.
**International students are referred to additional guidelines described in the current Salisbury University catalog.
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" link below. This link will take interested applicants to the Athletic Training Centralized Application System (ATCAS).
Clinical Education Requirements:
The following items must be completed PRIOR to beginning your clinical education experiences: