Great "Career" Gifts for Your Student
- A suit.
- A leather or leather-look folder for carrying resumes.
- A nice pen for that professional look.
- New business-like shoes.
- A professional watch.
- Thank you note cards.
- Resume paper.
- Shirt and tie for the guys.
- Laptop computer.
- Money (this came from the students)
- Tattoo removal equipment (just kidding!)
Great Books for Graduating Seniors:
the Real World. A Twentysomething's Guide to Seeking Adventure - by Kinder.
- Twentysomething: Surviving and Thriving in the Real World - by Feinberg
College to Career: A Student's Guide to work and Life Transitions.
After School Explained - by Hettich
Wait Until You Graduate: How to Jump-Start your Career While Still In
School - by Luscher
is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influences Friends - by Sanders
Crises: The Unique Challenges of Life in Your Twenties - by Robbins