Text Messaging for SU Students!
Explanation of Services:
Due to the increase in student usage of text messaging and it being one
of your primary communications tools, Career Services is excited to offer
you this new service.
This service will provide you one text message (only one per week)
weekly. The text message will be career-related messages that are
important in your career search. Examples of the content of those messages
include notification of employers coming on-campus to recruit for jobs, job
fair announcements, upcoming workshops, internship information, employer
information session alerts, job openings, etc. *Notifications will be to
your specific grade level.
It is important to note that there may be a fee charged to some of you
(not by Career Services but by your cell phone carrier), depending on the
carrier phone plan you are currently using. You may also want to ensure
that you have the ability to receive text messages on your particular
How do you Sign-up for Career Services Text Messaging?
- Go to
Gullnet and login
- Once you have logged in go to the left navigation bar and click on
“Career Text Messaging”
- You can choose from these 2 radio buttons:
- I choose to receive text phone notifications from Career
- I choose not to receive text message from Career Services
- If you wish to receive text messages from us, click option 1.
- After selecting option one, we will now send you one text message
You can contact Charlie Endicott at
email@example.com - 410-543-6075 and
I will be happy to add you.