St. Martin Hall
St. Martin Hall is a new student residence hall.
The building is a suite
style, co-ed, residence hall. There are three floors with a
building director and 8 resident assistants. Each
suite is single sex. Each room opens into a
common exterior hallway (see pictures below).
Bathrooms are cleaned by our housekeeping staff twice a
- Room sizes vary some, but double rooms are approximately 9' x
- A good rug size is a 8' x 12' or two 4' x 6'.
- Windows - 48" x 59"
- Furniture is
- Two students share a room and they are connected to another double
occupancy room by a bathroom with a shower and toilet. Each room
has its own sink.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student.
- Cable TV connection per room and one in the common area.
- Air conditioning.
- Unlimited laundry to residents.
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines
- ADA accessible