Instructional Design & Delivery
Instructional Design & Delivery provides the following services for faculty at Salisbury University in relation to academic credit courses and programs:
- Supporting instructional software and learning management system.
- Designing online and hybrid courses in alignment with Quality Matters standards.
- Developing interactive instructional materials and online assessments.
- Consulting on pedagogical approaches for teaching and learning.
- Providing professional development opportunities related to instructional software and pedagogy.
- Recommending appropriate technology and solutions based on faculty needs.
- Researching and evaluating new pedagogical strategies, instructional technologies and resources.
- Supporting a faculty development studio with special hardware and software for faculty use.