Inventory Control is vested with the responsibility for the control, care, maintenance, and security of all University property. Specifically, we:
- Provide consistent guidelines for the management and protection of University property.
- Provide consistent guidelines for reporting missing and stolen University property and equipment.
- Establish uniform procedures for reporting inventory values.
- Dispose of excess and surplus personal property in a manner serving the best interests of the University and the State of Maryland.
- Maintain inventory records for capital and non-capital equipment; coordinate physical inventories; perform 3 year equipment audits.