VA Educational Benefits

  • Now: Thu Sep 24 13:37:59 EDT 2015
  • Today: $today
  • Sep 24, 2015 1:37:59 PM
  • 9-24-2015 01:37 PM
  • September 24, 2015 1:37:59 PM EDT

Current/Continuing Students

Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate

If you are currently enrolled, have used your benefits at SU previously, and wish to use your educational benefits for a current semester, please submit a Veteran's Benefits Certification Request to the Registrar’s Office.

  • You must submit a Certification Request each semester you are enrolled and wish to use your benefits. 
  • If you change your course enrollment after submitting your Veteran’s Benefits Certification Request, you must notify the Registrar's Office as soon as possible.  Failure to report changes may affect your benefit payment and future eligibility.
  • You will need to verify your attendance every month before payment is issues if you are receiving one of the following:
    • Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
    • Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
    • Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP
    • Veterans Retraining Assistance Program – VRAP

Additional information is available at

  • For current monthly housing allowance (MHA) rates, please visit Monthly Housing Allowance; it if you follow the link to the calculator, remember to use the University’s zip code, 21801.
  • Registrar’s Office VA Contact Information:

    1101 Camden Avenue
    Holloway Hall Room 120
    Salisbury, MD 21801

    Fax: 410.677.5078


    Phone: 410-543-6189

Info for: Future StudentsCurrent StudentsParents & FriendsAlumniFaculty & StaffEmployers
About: SUAcademicsAdministrationAdmissionsAthleticsCommunityHuman ResourcesLibraryTechnology
Online Suggestion Box Web Site FeedbackTerms of Use

Salisbury University 1101 Camden Avenue Salisbury, MD 21801 410-543-6000
Copyright © 2015