How to Check Your Mid-Term Grades
- To check your mid-term grades, first visit the Salisbury University website
at www.salisbury.edu, and click "GullNet" on the upper right hand corner.
- Log on to Gullnet using your student log in information.
- To check your mid-term grades, start by clicking "Main
Menu," "Self Service," and then "Student Center."
- Once you are in your student center, click the "Other Academics" drop down menu, and select
"Grades." Then click the arrows.
- This will bring up your grades page. If the "Mid-term Grades" tab does not appear, that means your instructors have not uploaded any mid-term grades for you. Check with your instructor regarding your grade.
- If the "Mid-term Grades" tab does appear, click on it to see your mid-term grade.