Retrieving and E-transcript
- To retrieve an E-Transcript from a Salisbury University student, start in your e-mail. The subject line will include "Salisbury University" and a document number.
- If you're unable to find a transcript that has been sent to you, please check to make sure the document has not ended up in the spam folder and add NoReply@askmail.com to your safe list. This will ensure that all future transcripts go to your inbox.
- Once you open the e-mail, a link to download the transcript will be given to you. Simply click the link.
- You will then be brought to a download page. Click "Next" to receive the passcode to download the transcript. This passcode will be sent to your e-mail.
- Open the e-mail and copy the passcode. Then go back to the download page and paste it into the passcode box. Click "Next."
- You will then be able to download the transcript and any additional attachments by downloading here.
- The transcript will appear first, then any attachments will appear below it.
- Remember, a transcript can only be downloaded a limited number of times.